I do not feel good
I’ve got the sad sads
all I want to do is
Believe me, one day you’ll get tired of all of it and your brain will just tell you that you’ve had enough. There will be no tears, no pain, no second thoughts, and it’ll be easy for you to walk away. Because the truth is, you have been slowly walking away, a step at a time, every time he breaks your heart. And when the time comes that it’ll be easy, it’ll be because the door is already right behind you, all you’ll have to do is turn, open it and leave.
When someone is going through a storm, your silent presence is more powerful than a million, empty words.
There needs to be a support group for people who have some sections of their hair curly and some straight for no reason
1. I hate when I’m on the bus or on public transportation listening to music, and there’s a lot of strangers surrounding me. Then a song starts playing and the lyrics make me tremble from head to toe, my stomach moves like an accordion, and my lungs feel like they have petroleum in them.
2. I hate that direct eye contact sometimes makes me feel like I’m covered in flames. I look down most of the time or my eyes roam like marbles because sometimes I cannot handle it. I feel like peoples eyes are forensic investigators and it frightens me.
3. I hate how my hands feel like a waterfall when I’m nervous. Here’s a little entry I wrote in my journal 6 years ago: “He wanted to grab my hand and I didn’t let him because my hands were sweating like crazy. He probably thinks i dont like him and i dont want to tell him whats wrong with me. ”
4. I hate that I am constantly shaking like a destructible earthquake. I can feel it beneath me. Sometimes, I hope other souls would not notice. I think my bones shake because they want to leave me.
5. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. This monster has stolen everything away from me. I have a life beneath me, a life I cannot release because I am trapped. This monster has the person who wants to scream in a cage. And I hate when people tell me to try because I have and the monster always drowns me deeper and deeper.
I’m always soft for you, that’s the problem. You could come knocking on my door five years from now and I would open my arms wider and say ‘come here, it’s been too long, it felt like home with you.’
There’s nothing wrong with sex, people.
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.